Notes from Nan: Crafted in the Village
BY HF Contributing Writer, Nan Parati
Enjoy an old-fashioned kind of Christmas
Crafted in the Village
A Weekend-Long Celebration of
All Things Fun About the Holidays!
- Shop for hand-crafted, well-made works of art and usefulness at sites throughout the village
- Choose and Cut Down Your Own Christmas Tree
- Visit the Congregational Church’s Fair-Trade Bazaar
- Eat at one of 3 Locally-Owned Restaurants
- Find Cool Stuff at a Real, Old-Fashioned Hardware Store
- (and since it’s on the weekend, you don’t have to go to school, which is a GREAT thing about the Holidays!)
It’s all Local, it’s all Real, it’s Just like your Grandparents used to Live!
December 1st and 2nd
From 10 am – 5 pm
Elmer’s Store has Information and Maps on where to Go
At the Corner of Routes 112 and 116 in Western Mass.