Baystate Frankiln Medical Center Presents …
Blood & Guts: A Hands-On Science Learning Experience
On Friday, October 15th from 6:30 – 8:00 pm, the Sunderland Public Library (20 School St.) will be hosting Blood & Guts, an interactive learning experience for students and families, suitable for preschoolers and older.
- See actual patient X-rays
- Look at cells under a microscope
- Touch real human bones
- Learn about healthy eating
- Test your balance on a physio ball or rocker board
- Test yourself on how well you wash your hands
- Talk with Baystate Franklin Medical Center professionals about their careers in health care . . . and much more!
This event is free and open to the public. Free Refreshments. For more information, contact Sheila McCormick at 665-2642.