Question and Answer
Any recommendations for an indoor place to host a winter birthday party?
- Sarah Porter West recommends: We have had great luck with the Northampton Bowl.
- Roberta Fortini-Curran recommends: Bowling, swimming, at home pizza party/board games… YMCA may rent space for parties. – Images in Williamstown: you bring your own movie, drinks and popcorn.
- Michelle Melnik recommends: Universal Kids in Northampton is a great place for a birthday party.
- Candy Bird Laflam recommends: Big adventures in Westfield. Awesome place!
- Faith Ann recommends: Greenfield YMCA gymnastics center or gym. Shelburne Falls Bowling Alley.
- Lauren Abend recommends: Magic Wings Butterfly Museum in Deerfield, or bowling.
- Nancy Cavillones recommends: Again, I wish the Carle would do birthday parties! Makes me sad.
- Kate Bailey recommends: Kind of a haul, but Kidsplayce in Brattleboro is AWESOME!
- Jessica Morris recommends: Nonotuck Community School in Florence rents space for a reasonable fee and has a wonderful large room with toys, slides, trikes, chalkboard, and a stage. Details on the web site or call.
- Tonya Lemos recommends: Ballet Soleil in Williamsburg has just started hosting birthday parties. Here is what Kelly says about them ” Activities will include a mini dance class, a demonstration by an older dancer, a craft project, and optional cake and juice. A perfect party for people between ages three and ten!”
- Kara Kitchen recommends: Bouncy Place at the Berkshire Mall; Dalton CRA-gym games+swimming; Greenfield Cinemas rents our their theaters for movie viewing and xbox playing on big screen.
- Heather Johnson recommends: How about Magic Wings in South Deerfield?
- Gina Roy recommends: Central Rock Gym, Route 9 in Hadley. LOTS of fun!
- Rebecca Trow Addison recommends: Red Roof inn in South Deerfield does pool parties.
- More recommendations.
- Add a suggestion.