Question and Answer
We have so many wonderful museums here in Western MA! Which local museum did your family visit last? What did you see? What did you do?
- Jennilynne Bernard writes: Eric Carle… right ’round the corner from me, and always a great time.
- Robin Sidel writes: Natural History Museum at Amherst College. It’s FREE and awesome! dinosaurs and crystals!
- Rae Griffiths writes: The Springfield Science Museum. Reptiles: The Beautiful and the Deadly. Great temporary exhibit. Catch it before it leaves!
- Kara Kitchen writes: Berkshire Museum: Native Americans; Springfield Museums; Amherst planetariums.
- Heather Richardson writes: Holyoke Children’s Museum
- Sarah Swersey writes: Westfield Children’s Museum for a birthday party. The kids loved it!