Question and Answer
Do you have a pediatric dentist you love here in Western MA? Share here for other families looking for dental services for their kids.
- Jessica Grant writes: I have always brought my kids to Dr. Smola’s office in Hadley. They are not pediatric specialists, but kind and thoughtful people. Dr. Smola himself recently retired and the practice changed hands but I am hopeful the quality will remain the same.
- Heather Richardson writes: Our kids go to our dentist in South Hadley, Dr. Ricard. He’s in the Tower Theater Plaza…
- Melissa Moody Belmonte writes: Binca Warren in Northampton. My three-year-old has had a lot of dental work done, and he still looks forward to going to the dentist!
- Rachel Rothman writes: YES! In Northampton… Dr. Kleinman, she is patient, interactive, and educational. We love her.
- Swansea Benham Bleicher writes: Dr. Maureen Quinn in Chicopee, pediatric and handicapped patients. She’s wonderful. My daughter needed an extraction at age three and Dr. Quinn’s office was stellar.
- Eugenie Sills Yarmosky write: Pediatric Dentistry in the Berkshires!
- Abbe Laine Schiowitz writes: For those who have the “will they take our insurance?” issue… Hampshire Family Dental on Center Street in Northampton, to the left of the Iron Horse. Not only are the dentists great but the office staff and music are awesome as well, giggles xo
- Sue Lowery writes: Triangle Family Dental in Amherst – just next to the High School.
- Diane Fossen Zamer writes: Dr. Martin Wohl and his daughter, Dr. Wohl, in the Silk Mill in Florence are wonderful. Not only pediatrics, but so great with children.
- Judy Bennett writes: Dr. Darabi in Turners Falls has been really nice, but we’ve only been for one checkup.
- Sienna Wildfield writes: We love hygienist Liz Spooner and Dr. Emily Bowden at the Hilltown Community Health Center in Worthington.
- Emily Gonzalez writes: “Oh wow ! Yes !! Dr. Brian Kasperowski in Westfield. Absolutely wonderful, kind, patient dentist. I can’t imagine going anywhere else.”