- Calendar listings for one-time events welcomed below. Post your calendar listing HERE, or scroll down to the bottom of this page to find the fields for entering your information.
- Please include the following in your event listing:
- Event title
- Age range, intergenerational or community event (or parent support)
- Contact information (name, phone, email, web)
- Location of Event
- Cost (If it is free, please say so)
- No more than one link or it might get caught in our spam filter.
- Free’s good, but not necessary when making a suggestion. Fundraising events for non-profits and schools are warmly welcomed.
- On-going free events will remain listed for 1-3 months, so check back accordingly.
- Listings will be remove shortly after their date passes.
- Camps, classes and workshops should be posted to their appropriate bulletin board (see below).
- Full press releases can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Advertisements for services, on-going classes or workshops should inquire about our enhanced publicity options.
- Deadline for event listings and enhanced publicity is Mondays by 12noon, but event listings as outlined above are welcome here at any time.
- Posting your event here does not guarantee inclusion in our list of Weekly Suggested Events. To have your event featured on Hilltown Families, please consider our advertising options below… it’s a great way to reach thousands of families living through out the region while supporting the community development work of Hilltown Families.
Serving Western Massachusetts since 2005, Hilltown Families supports development and enhancement of our local economy and community. Local businesses, individuals, schools and non-profits are encouraged to partner with Hilltown Families through sponsorship and advertising. Let us help get the word out about your after school class, event, camp, workshop, fundraiser, business/school, service, open house or general announcement. With over 1 million visitors to our award winning blog/website to date, partnering with Hilltown Families in your online marketing can help deliver your message to thousands of families living throughout Western MA while supporting the work of Hilltown Families. Click HERE to find out more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request information.
If your announcement is not a one-time event happening in Western MA, please post to the appropriate bulletin board:
Hilltown Families reserves the right to edit or remove posts at any time. Posting a comment to Hilltown Famiies will automatically add you to the Hilltown Families mailing list to receive our weekly update. Email addresses are never rented or sold. To be removed from our mailing list, email email@example.com.