QUESTION AND ANSWERS
PB&J. Cheese stick. Yogurt. – (Snore!) – Does your inner chef have a fresh, creative idea to share for our back-to-school, lunch toting kids?
- Leslie Lynn suggests, “Hummus and carrots, yum! Seaweed strips! Homemade granola bars!”
- Hannah Monroe Litchfield suggests, “My kids love tortillas with just about anything rolled inside. Cream cheese and ham, hummus and lettuce, turkey and cheese, or Yes, even PB&J.”
- Jessica Grant suggests, “Vegetarian sushi rolls are a big hit here!”
- Beth Caissie suggests, “Peach leather made from Clarkdale Farm peaches the 1st day of school.”
- Lauren Abend suggests, “Crunchy kale.”
- Amy Kane-Coyne suggests, “Radiatori pasta tossed with (locally made) Ooma Tesaro Mariara (had to give a shout out–especially since Jackson–my picky eater–who does not like tomatoes–loves the Oomas).
[Photo credit: (ccl) Sean Kelly]