Here’s a recap of news and information posted on Hilltown Families this past week, along with a map for finding out what’s happening this weekend and upcoming week throughout Western MA!
Peruse our list of Suggested Events for February 9th-15th, 2013 for a comprehensive list of events happening throughout the four counties of Western MA, including Best Bets, Mark Your Calendars and Bulletin Board. Also check our weekly column, Learn Local. Play Local. for 22 Community Highlights: Victorian Valentines to Mardi Gras. Winterfest to Fire & Ice. and our bi-weekly column, Berkshire Family Fun for Mid-Late February, 2013, for a list of premier educational and cultural highlights in Berkshire County for families!
February 9th-15th, 2013
Saturday • Sunday • Monday • Tuesday • Wednesday • Thursday • Friday
History • Valentine Celebrations • Animals • Community Events
Outdoor Adventures • Mardi Gras • Fiber Arts • Science • Theater Studies
- Under the Hat: Exploring Tempo in Music
- Be Mine: Chocolate and Valentines
- Photography of Ansel Adams Comes to Western MA!
- Victorian Valentines Workshop & Era Days at Wistariahurst Museum
- Fashion from the Gilded Age: A Local History
- One-Minute VidFest Welcomes Youth Participants
- Warm Up this Winter with Easthampton Fire & Ice Art Walk!
- 10×10 Upstreet: A Weeklong Winter Contemporary Arts Festival in the Berkshires
- Ticket Giveaway: Family 4-Pack of Tickets to “The Popovich Comedy Pet Theater” at The Colonial Theatre
- Hindsight Parenting: Special People
- Indian Potato Fritters for Dinner Tonight!
- Underground Railroad History & Quiz
- Q&A: 12 Suggestions for Including Babies During Family Dinner
FIVE FROM THE ARCHIVES
- HFVS Valentine’s Day 2012 Episode with Guest DJ, Charity Kahn (Radio Show/Podcast)
- Where to Dine in Western MA for Valentine’s Day with Your Family
- Swedish Paper Hearts For Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day Tips for Dads and Daughters
- Valentine’s Day Links