Here’s a recap of news and information posted on Hilltown Families this past week, along with a map for finding out what’s happening this weekend and upcoming week throughout Western MA!
Peruse our list of Suggested Events for February 23rd – March 1st, 2013 for a comprehensive list of events happening throughout the four counties of Western MA, including:
Also check our weekly column, Learn Local. Play Local. for 30 Community Highlights: Spotted Salamanders to Orchids. Afro-Cuban Dances to Purim Celebrations., and our bi-weekly column, Berkshire Family Fun for Late February – Early March, 2013, for a list of premier educational and cultural highlights in Berkshire County for families!
This week we’re also featuring 15 Purim Events in Western MA, 2013.
February 23rd – March 1st, 2013
- Let’s Play: Guerilla Play
- Hindsight Parenting: What is the Antidote to Meanness?
- Just My Type: Depending on Alarm Clocks
- 1800′s Journal Unfolds Online, Sharing Western MA History
- Q&A: Let’s Talk Bedtime
- HFVS Love & Social Consciousness Episode with Guest DJ, Lisa Mathews of Milkshake (Radio Show/Podcast)
- Girls Connect: An Introduction to LEGO Robotics for Pioneer Valley Youth
- Music About Love, Kindness & Friendship for Valentine’s Day