Hilltown Families Voted as Best Blog & Best Website!
♥ Thank you for your votes!!!
Hilltown Families placed 1st for the third year in a row as Best Blog in the Advocate Best of The Valley Readers’ Poll 2013!
And, new this year, Hilltown Families placed 3rd as Best Website, behind MassLive.com and WWLP-22News… not bad company to keep!
♥ Thank you to everyone who supported us with their votes in the annual Valley Advocate Best of the Valley Readers’ Poll for 2013!
This has been an amazing year with a lot of growth and exciting changes & additions. We’re looking forward to sharing this excitement as we move ahead as a newly formed non-profit organization, and continue our mission to connect, collaborate, and create community building events, community based educational opportunities, and service learning experiences throughout the four counties of Western MA.
If you’re interested in getting involved with Hilltown Families as either a contributing writer, sponsor, bulletin board manager, volunteer, fundraiser, committee member or intern, we’d love to hear from you. Email us with your interests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HILLTOWN FAMILIES CONTRIBUTING WRITERS
Reaching over 1 million visitors this past March, our blog continues to grow and expand! There are several ♥ amazing folks behind the scenes at Hilltown Families, along with an equally amazing team of ♥ contributing writers who believe in and support our mission! Our current team of writers include:
- Sarah Werthan Buttenwieser ♦ Mash Notes to Paradise
- Alice Cozzolino ♦ In the Kitchen with Alice: Recipes & Local Lore from the Old Creamery Co-op
- Amy Dryansky ♦ One Clover & A Bee: Poems For Families To Learn & Love
- Logan Fisher ♦ Hindsight Parenting: Raising Kids the Second Time Around
- Theresa Heary-Selah ♦ Engaged Learning: A Look at Western MA Resources
- Kurt Heidinger, Ph.D. ♦ The Ripple: Stories About Western MA Rivers
- Shana Hiranandani ♦ Parenting Possibilities: Contemplation with a Splash of Inspiration
- Mister G ♦ Under the Hat: Independent Music Education
- Cheli Mennella ♦ Open Sesame: Kid Lit Musings & Reviews
- Kathy Puckett ♦ Time to Talk: Supporting Children’s Language Skills
- Carrie St. John ♦ What to Play? Play Ideas for Family & Community
In addition to our monthly and bi-monthly Contributing Writers columns, you can find: