QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Stephanie Gale asks: “Where are there local craft programs for children 5-12 years old? My daughter is interested in learning more art forms, and many programs seem to be for older teens.”
- Amy Wilson Cahillane writes: “Check out Art Always in Florence.”
- Jane Stephenson writes: “Meadowedge Art in Bernardston…”
- Oriana Martinez writes: “Sugar Hill Camp in Haydenville is amazing!”
- Melody S. Edwards writes: “Hill Institute in Florence has some kids classes too.”
- Madeleine DelVicario writes: “I was going to mention Art Always too.”
- Meaghan Ellis recommends: Thousand Crane Studio in Feeding Hills.
- Amy Broberg Freeman recommends: IS183 in Stockbridge.
- Madeleine DelVicario writes: “Also consider really wonderful teacher/crafter Emily Neuburger of Red Bird Crafts. No classes this fall but she will start up again in the winter or spring. She is in Amherst.”
- Sienna Wildfield writes: “Check out The Art Garden in Shelburne Falls, CyclePottery in Florence and the art studio at The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art in Amherst.”
Have more to recommend? Post a comment below!