QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Where’s a good place to pick pumpkins with the kids in Western MA?
- Patricia McCarthy Krutiak recommends, “Whitney’s Farm Stand. Route 8. Cheshire, MA.” (Berkshire Co.)
- Heather Dunham Katsoulis recommends, “Westview Farms Creamery in Monson (Hampden Co.); Austin Brothers Valley Farm in Belchertown (Hampshire Co.); and Fletcher Farm in Southampton (Hampshire Co.).
- Jessica J Logsdon recommends, “Whitney’s Farm in Cheshire.” (Berkshire Co.)
- Nancyjo Craig Rongner recommends, “We always go to McCray’s Farm in South Hadley. You can visit the animals, grab ice cream or lunch, and head out to their pumpkin patches via wagon ride. Mt. Tom provides a really pretty fall backdrop as the leaves change.” (Hampshire Co.)
- Rebecca Sutton Heath recommends,” Ioka Valley Farm in Hancock… hay rides pumpkins, animals and games… oh, and corn maze- so much fun!” (Berkshire Co.)
- Kate Erickson recommends, “Fletcher Farm in Southampton off Route 10. Free hay rides and a kid play area.” (Hampshire Co.)
- Amanda Florek recommends, “We are heading to McCray’s Farm this weekend!” (Hampshire Co.)
- Heather Richardson recommends, “Randall’s Farm and Greenhouse in Ludlow.” (Hampden Co.)
- Rebecca Trow Addison writes, “I haven’t found any places in the Greenfield/Amherst/Northampton areas.”
- Anna White recommends, “Howden Farm in Sheffield, MA.” (Berkshire Co.)
- Jo Buswell Sauriol recommends: “Westview Farms Creamery.”
“That’s How A Pumpkin Grows” is Brian Vogan‘s first music video from his debut children’s CD, Little Songs.
Direction and illustration by Alberto Cerriteno and animation by Fashionbudda Studio.
[Photo credit: (ccl) Stephanie Wallace]