The mission of Hilltown Families is to create resilient and sustainable communities by:
- STRENGTHENING A SENSE OF PLACE through community based education and engagement
- FOSTERING A CULTURE OF INTENTIONAL LEARNING making education inclusive, accessible and intergenerational
- CONNECTING PEOPLE TO EMBEDDED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES by linking families to community-based learning resources that support our core values
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!
NORTHAMPTON AREA PEDIATRICS
IS OFFERING A MATCHING GRANT OF UP TO $500!
Your donation will help us achieve our mission by helping us connect to our local families, create opportunities and collaborate with our community. This includes:
- Our weekly Learn Local. Play Local posts highlight community-based learning opportunities.
- Our Learning Ahead post highlights embedded learning opportunities for self-directed teens and lifelong learners.
- In collaboration with the Flywheel Arts Collective we host an annual weekly Family Music Series to celebrate community.
- We collaborate with other non-profits to offer monthly Family Volunteer Days to encourage civic engagement.