Here’s a recap of news and information posted on Hilltown Families this past week, along with a map for finding out what’s happening this weekend and next week throughout Western MA!
Peruse our list of Suggested Events for February 11th-17th, 2017 for a comprehensive list of events happening throughout the four counties of Western MA, including Bulletin Board Announcements, Ongoing Story Hours & Playgroups and the Hilltown Family Variety Show.
Also check our weekly column, Learn Local. Play Local. for 34 Community-Based Educational Highlights: Winter Festivals to Valentine’s Day. Nordic Skiing to Immigration Studies., and our monthly column, Berkshire Family Fun, for a list of premier educational, cultural highlights in Berkshire County for families
Other exciting posts to check out include our featured post of Winter & Spring Classes in Western MA and our new Preschool Directory for Western MA! If you know of a preschool that should be added, let us know!
February 11th-17th, 2017
STEM ♦ Botany ♦ Folk Music ♦ Language Arts ♦ Music Studies ♦ Creative-Free Play ♦ Literature ♦ Art Studies ♦ Nature Studies ♦ Outdoor Adventures ♦ Placemaking ♦ Puppetry ♦ Theater ♦ Culture Studies ♦ Women’s Studies ♦ Immigration Studies ♦ Anthropology ♦ Mycology ♦ Hydrology ♦ Poetry ♦ Opera ♦ Guided Hikes ♦ Shakespeare ♦ Financial Literacy
- 34 Community-Based Educational Highlights: Winter Festivals to Valentine’s Day. Nordic Skiing to Immigration Studies.
- Suggested Events for February 11th – 17th, 2017
- Western MA Preschool Directory
- Valentine’s Day Through the Lens of Art & History
- Sense of Place: Valentine’s Day
- In Appreciation: 5 Books in the Area of Mindfulness & Empathy
- Off the Mat: Bearing Witness to an Act of Compassion
- HFVS The Art of Storytelling Episode with Guest DJ, Flor Bromley (Podcast/Radio Show)
- 29 Community-Based Educational Highlights: Community Sing to Poetry. Gospel to Japanese Culture.
- Berkshire Family Fun: February 2017
- Winter Festivals: Living Seasonally through History, Culture & Art
FIVE FROM THE ARCHIVES
- Music About Love, Kindness & Friendship for Valentine’s Day
- Black History Month: Six Featured New Titles Bring History Alive
- Valentine’s Day Tips for Dads and Daughters
- Kindred Souls: A Story About Love and Leaving
- A Love Song To Mothers
RECAP MAP SPONSOR
See your banner here! Sponsor Recap Map!
COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARDS
- History Bulletin Board
- Sustainability Bulletin Board
- Theater Bulletin Board
- Visual Art Bulletin Board
- Community Announcements Bulletin Board
- Community Suggested Events
- Community Suggested Camps
- Community Suggested Classes