- Calendar listings for one-time events welcomed below. Post your calendar listing HERE, or scroll down to the bottom of this page to find the fields for entering your information.
- Please include the following in your event listing:
- Event title
- Age range, intergenerational or community event (or parent support)
- Contact information (name, phone, email, web)
- Location of Event
- Cost (If it is free, please say so.)
- No more than one link or it might get caught in our spam filter.
- Free and low cost are good, but not necessary when making a suggestion. Fundraising events & open houses for non-profits and schools are warmly welcomed.
- On-going free events will remain listed for 1-3 months, so check back accordingly.
- Listings will be removed shortly after their date passes.
- Camps, classes, and workshops should be posted to their appropriate bulletin board (see below).
- Full press releases can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertisements for services, on-going classes, or workshops should inquire about our advertising options.
- Posting your event here does not guarantee inclusion in our list of Weekly Suggested Events. To have your event featured on Hilltown Families, please consider our advertising options below… it’s a great way to reach thousands of families living through out the region while supporting the community development work of Hilltown Families.
- Please post events only to our Suggest an Event Bulletin Board. Cross-posts to our other bulletin boards will be removed.
Serving Western Massachusetts since 2005, Hilltown Families supports development and enhancement of our local economy and community. Local businesses, individuals, schools and non-profits are encouraged to partner with Hilltown Families through sponsorship and advertising. Let us help get the word out about your after school class, event, camp, workshop, fundraiser, business/school, service, open house or general announcement. With over 2.1 million visitors to our award site to date, over 5,500 subscribers to our weekly eNewsletter, over 7,600 “Likes” on Facebook, and nearly 4,000 Followers on Twitter, partnering with Hilltown Families in your online marketing can help deliver your message to thousands of families living throughout Western MA while supporting the work of Hilltown Families. Find out more about our advertising options and how you can partner with Hilltown Families in your online marketing by emailing Sales & Marketing Manger, Merricka Breuer at email@example.com.
If your community building/community-based educational opportunity is not a one-time event happening in Western MA, please post to the appropriate bulletin board:
Hilltown Families reserves the right to edit or remove posts at any time. Posting a comment to Hilltown Families will automatically add you to the Hilltown Families mailing list to receive our weekly update. Email addresses are never rented or sold. To be removed from our mailing list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.